Thursday, October 09, 2008

Family Worship for the Reformation Season

Quick Reminder:

Order "Family Worship for the Reformation Season" today and have it delivered in time to begin on the recommended dates of October 27th or October 31st.

I have just returned from Alabama and Virgina on a preaching tour. I am encouraged in the ministry. Let me recommend the churches where I preached for your prayers and consideration. Auburn Alabama, Grace Heritage Church. Birmingham, Alabama, Dominion Baptist Church. Mathews, Virginia, Redeeming Grace Baptist Church.

Soon I head to Central Florida to preach at Reformation Baptist Church, in Eustis and First Baptist Church of Markham Woods in Lake Mary.

Let me know if you would like for me to speak at your church, Christian school or other event.

No comments:

webpage visitor stats